Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WW #70: Valentine/Love

Hello everyone!  Let's announce last week's winner of 7 digi images from Bugaboo Stamps - that would be:
Congrats, Alison!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll get your prize sent out right away.  Our top 3 for last week are:

7.) Ike
Congrats, everyone!  Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line if you need the Top 3 badge.

Our sponsor this week is:

And our theme is:

Valentine/Love

Here's some romantic eye candy from our Design Team, using Friends Forever and Gift of Love.


Glo:


Kim:


Link up your Valentine/Love themed ATC below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for selecting my first attempt at an ATC in your top 3!!
    Congrats to all the other winners!
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Thank you SO much! I am so excited to have won! Great work by the DT again this week. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just linked up and am so happy to be playing along at wicked wednesday again! happy valentine's day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge theme, enjoyed playing.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration and a great challenge. I'm glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the Love ATCs Ladies! You all did a lovely job on them! Thank you so much for picking my ATC last challenge as top 3, I am all giddy now... Thanks!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  7. heres mine jenn the link is still not letting me post lol
    i hope i did this right : )

    Tina

    http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/2013/02/vlentines.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Design Team ATC s are stunning as always. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous DT creations :-)
    Thank you for picking me in your Top 3 last time :-D
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete