Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WW #59: Mythical Creatures

Hello friends!  I'd first like to say that I hope all of our American friends have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving full of family, friends, and food.  And maybe a little crafting.  ;)

Last week's random winner of one digi image of choice from Dilly Beans is:
 Congrats, Vee Cassidy!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com and let me know which image you'd like from Dilly Beans!

Our top 3 for last week are:

 2.) Joanne
3.) Cass
9.) Carla

Congrats ladies!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com if you need the top 3 badge.  Thanks!

Our sponsor this week, offering 4 images of choice from their online store, is:

And our new theme is:

Mythical Creatures

I used Grotesque Gargoyle, printed directly on DP and colored only with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter:

Denice used Black Pearl Mermaid:

Glo used Wistful Fairy:

Kim used Steampunk Fairy:

Megan used Marina:

Sharon used La Rosa Muerta:

Thanks for visiting us - have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday or just a great week!  See you back here Saturday! Peace. 

11 comments:

  1. Well done to Winner and Top 3. Fabulous entries again from the DT and a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much and congrats to the top three. Looking forward to entering this challenge. The Design Team have made some fabulous ATC 's and of course I love Teri's images! Love and peace, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the top 3! Love this week's challenge and as usual, the DT projects are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the top 3 pick. You know how pleased I am. Fab cards again this week. The colouring on them is superb.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Design Team have produced some wonderful ATC s. Really like the theme. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun theme. Beautiful projects from the DT...really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the awesome inspiration and fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design team samples! Thank you for the "mythical creature" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome DT creations!! Loved all of them!!
    Have entered my first time ATC which is 100% inspired by your challenge :) I hope you like my effort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee, I'm a few hours early, should I take it back? LOL Loved this challenge but had a hard time deciding. Kept coming back to look at all the gorgeous DT samples. Fabulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete