Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reminder - Flowerful ATC Challenge

Hello friends!  I'm here to remind you about our current challenge, FLOWERFUL ATC's!  I had so much fun crafting with my 16-year-old daughter last week, and was thrilled that she enjoyed it and wants to do it again!  We're going to spend today making stuff, I am looking forward to it.  So last week, I made a few more ATC's with a flowerful theme, and Sharon also made another one for today's post.  

Here's what we've got, starting with Sharon's bright and cheery ATC using one of the Angels from Dilly Beans, isn't she fussy cut and colored beautifully?


My ATC also uses the Angel image:

And this one is made with Rosie Framed, the image we're offering up as our prize this week - but I fussy cut her out of the frame, creating a different look for Rosie:


Don't forget, you've got until Tuesday 7:00 p.m. EST to link up your flowerful ATC here.  Have a wonderful weekend!
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh fabulous inspiration. What gorgeous atcs! Love the glittery eye lashes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it!! Forgot that it was by 7pm. LOL Whoops! Well, at least I created one. I'l catch the next challenge.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete